400 gm carrots
1 large onion
1 tablespoon moong dal
1 cup skim milk
1 salt; to taste
1 fresh ground black pepper; to taste
Directions: How to Cook Carrot Soup (Indian)
1. Cut the carrots and onion into big pieces.
2. Add 3 teacups of water and the moong dal and cook in a pressure cooker.
3. When cooked blend in a liquidiser and strain.
4. Heat the milk and add to the soup. Mix well.
5. Add salt and pepper and boil for 1 minute.
NOTES : Serve hot.
Recipe by: Ron West
Recent comments and reviews for this recipe:
| Francesca writes:|
Posted on 08 Dec 2008, 05:49 ET
Add your comment: